• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Got stuck on fastboot Looking for Device Driver LG Optimus ME P350

Hi, there

I have LG Optimus Me P350, my device rooted with superoneclick and i am a noob with android device.:(

so my issue runs when i installed Rom manager and i did sd partition at first it runs well then i start bugging with Rom manager and did sd partition again got stuck up with Fastboot mode.

I have gone through @joneidy protocoles to overcome this issue but got stuck again with device driver.

I have install this file LGUnitedMobileDriver_S497CA20_WHQL_ML_Ver_1.0 but what joneidy gave on his fastboot bundle didn't work then i gone to LG official org site to download.

When i update android from device manager with lgandadb file it says they didn't find my device on the list(something like this). So before i make more mess i stop my self there it self. Any help would be appreciated and thanked for eternity.

Mod: This is my first post, so if you find it doesn't belong here please move or move it to place where i'll have better response on my problem. Thanks for you're help and generosity.

Have a great day :)(Mine yet to come:()

AFter flashing the phone it just stays at the android logo when booting,the logo shuts down for 1 second every 2 minutes and doesnt boot even after I have waited 2 hours :(

interesting thing !!!

when you flash it via kdz u need to have factory reset on pressing vol+,call,power button and reboot
before connect the charger may be due to low battery it may shut down

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones