• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GS4, 4.3, Nova Launcher, Sprint Network

jdanger

Lurker
Nov 30, 2013
I apologize in advance, I am coming from a HTC Evo 4G so it's been a while since i have had a new phone.

Every time I get a text it puts me back to the home screen, mid typing a new one or replying and it's very annoying. Hoping there is some simple thing I'm missing to fix this? Any thoughts? I did a few searches on here and didn't find what I was looking for.

Hi there jdanger, welcome to Android Forums!

Is there some sort of setting within Nova to force this behavior? If not, try going into the Nova settings and making a Backup of all of your Nova settings. Then uninstall Nova. See if you still have the issue you described. If not, report the issue (the more detail the better) to the Nova developer.

If you still have the issue after uninstalling Nova, let us know and we'll see where to go from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones