• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gtalk won't open

I've got the exact same thing. Although in my case deleting emails just doesn't quite cut it. I have to return to above 20mb of free space in internal memory before the low space msg goes away and I can open gtalk. As soon as internal memory falls under 20.00mb... no go! This needs to be addressed asap since most apps do not install on the SD card and gmail sync keeps all the data internally... I've had to lower the email sync to 4 days of emails and also had to uninstall Google earth...

Cmon!

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I have the low space message as well, but I have 6.33 GB still available on internal phone storage and 7.24 GB available on my SD Card. Nothing I do will make the low space message go away and after reading tons and tons of posts about this problem, I am led to believe that the low space is what is causing my google account not to sync (calendars and mail haven't synced since 2/22).

I am beyond frustrated and am looking for answers! I have an HTC Incredible.

-cb

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones