• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE][ROOT] How to root LG Class (aka LG Zero)

I did a little search around forums and helpful stuff and i finally got my answer.LG Class aka LG Zero are the same models but with a little bit difference. Chinese version got 2GB of ram i think and the europian got 1.5G I don't remember something else.So let's get back to our job! ROOT! Here's the thing You wanna have root? OK, A simple root? Using Kingroot and voilaaa?

OR

Removing kingroot and have SuperSU?

If you want the 1st option just go to their site download the .apk file and run it! Simple!
If you don't want that use this guide http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-root-rooting-lg-leon-with-supersu.946345/ writted by me (Yeah i know it's for LG Leon but it works for our phone) and root your phone with SuperSU.

If you have a problem with Kingroot install the latest .apk from their site and start from the beginning.
If you have a problem with Unistalling the app (like it's on my system) Open kingroot ->settings remove root authitication and click on the bottom unistall app.
If you want something else ,problem or info just reply me! Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones