• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE]Xposed For LG LEON!

Helpful Guide?

• Total voters
** DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A DEVELOPER. I DO THIS AS A HOBBY AND SHARE MY FINDINGS IN CASE SOMEONE ELSE FINDS THEM USEFUL. **
** THIS WORKED ON MY DEVICE BUT IT MAY NOT WORK ON YOURS. APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK **

What we gonna need :

• USB Cable
  • Rooted LG Leon
  • Necessary files , Can be found on the end of this guide.
First of all , if you don't have a rooted phone follow this Guide to Downgrade and this Guide to root!
DO NOT TRY XPOSED WITHOUT HAVING ROOTED LEON!
So , let's start! First of all make a backup and then continue, if you don't want just skip this step.

Procedure :

• After you did that , Open Busybox and do the latest updates. Go to the end of this guide and download the .rar file.We gonna work with that now.
  • Extract it, take the 3 files (without the folder) and send em to the Internal Storage of the phone. NOT IN THE SDCARD!
  • After that , open Terminal emulator. Type
    Code:
     Su
    Give root privileges to Terminal and then type
    Code:
    sh /storage/sdcard0/installer.bin
  • After that some Spanish stuff will appear, " 1 SI and 2 NO " Press 1 and then Enter.After that many letters are there, and eventually it will say "Fin de la instalacion".When it's over , open the System Cotroll and clean dalvik cache then reboot.
  • Wait till the load of apps, go to Storage again and install the xposed .apk . Do a soft-reboot then.
That's all folks! Download link is bellow!
Please do not mirror my links!
Mega

If you need help or something like that reply me, I'm glad for helping you ! :D Cheeeers! :)

Last edited:
please help me.... everything went well but when i wipe the dalvik cache the phone gets stuck in a bootloop and i have to flash with stock rom.... thus i am unable to install the xposed framework.... someone please help me ): i really want xposed for my lg leon.

ps: my phone is lg leon h324t and android ver 5.0.1

thanks in advance
Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-24-54.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
please help me.... everything went well but when i wipe the dalvik cache the phone gets stuck in a bootloop and i have to flash with stock rom.... thus i am unable to install the xposed framework.... someone please help me ): i really want xposed for my lg leon.

ps: my phone is lg leon h324t and android ver 5.0.1

thanks in advance

View attachment 105805

Hello buddy. Nice since the method worked we're doing it well.about your problem after you install xposed with the terminal you should open the system control app and wipe the dalvik cache did you do that? If no do that and reply again . If you already did that after the reboot give the phone some time to load. I suggest you do a fresh install of firmware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones