• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GV Invite to anyone who can set up ADB

rswheaton

Oct 13, 2009
Sorry to have to bribe you all but I really need help getting the stupid ADB driver installed. I have tried every possible fix I can find on the internet and cannot get it installed. I really want to push the live wall papers to my new Damage Control 2.1 ROM but without ADB I am completely stuck. I have 1 GV invite left and I will gladly give it away to anyone who is willing to help me fix this issue. Thanks:(

Sorry to have to bribe you all but I really need help getting the stupid ADB driver installed. I have tried every possible fix I can find on the internet and cannot get it installed. I really want to push the live wall papers to my new Damage Control 2.1 ROM but without ADB I am completely stuck. I have 1 GV invite left and I will gladly give it away to anyone who is willing to help me fix this issue. Thanks:(

I am still stuck with no ADB and willing to share my last GV invite with anyone who can fix it for me! I am sure it's not that difficult I am just an idiot! :(

Upvote 0
sorry to have to bribe you all but i really need help getting the stupid adb driver installed. I have tried every possible fix i can find on the internet and cannot get it installed. I really want to push the live wall papers to my new damage control 2.1 rom but without adb i am completely stuck. I have 1 gv invite left and i will gladly give it away to anyone who is willing to help me fix this issue. Thanks:(

i am still stuck without adb i cannot push anything... Is anyone willing to help?????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones