• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GW620 and SlideME

Yeah, I see a lot of posts on the slideme site about this. It's due to their new compatibility (device-detection) feature. SAM's been broken for the last four days.

I'm the former founder of SlideME but left 4 months ago. I've recently started a new site: http://zappmarket.com - Invite code 'ZappMarket Wiggle' Feedback is welcome. It's a basic developer site now, but the client is much better than SlideME's and device-detection works perfectly at ZappMarket.

Upvote 0
Hello there,

I'm a developer taking into consideration any piece of market I could find to publish my apps, but....

Just tried, but couldn't find anything on your zapp.

I couldn't find a catalog, I only see empty pages. Is this just a site template or am I missing something?

How do you enable downloads on device - web based ?

What I though of it, is that you are trying to scam my personal information. Spammer, or serious? How can you "release" an app store, based on an almost static template?

Vasi.

Upvote 0
Hello there,

I'm a developer taking into consideration any piece of market I could find to publish my apps, but....

Just tried, but couldn't find anything on your zapp.

I couldn't find a catalog, I only see empty pages. Is this just a site template or am I missing something?

How do you enable downloads on device - web based ?

What I though of it, is that you are trying to scam my personal information. Spammer, or serious? How can you "release" an app store, based on an almost static template?

Vasi.

ZappMarket just launched yesterday. It is not (currently) a web-based catalog but has a market client similar to the Android Market. Without apps uploaded, users will think the client is broken; so after a few developers upload apps, I will release the client.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones