• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent sms on the ally

Anyone else using handcent on the ally having issues sending picture messeges? I was using handcent for a while and loved it. But then I tried sending and receiving picture messeges and it wouldn't happen. The picture would just sit and say its pending. The other person would never receive it. I was sending it to my girls phone who also has the ally and was using handcent. Anyone else run into that problem with picture messeges?

Using the Handcent...I've turned off notification so I don't get it except from the Handcent but the messages are still going to both regular messenger and Handcent. Anyway to get them to just go to Handcent?!

Are you receiving notifications from both apps or do you just have the messages available in both?

The SMS messages are stored in your phone then read by the apps the stock android messenger isn't any different than ones from the market, other than the feature sets

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones