• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Holidroid Contest 12/25: Happy Holidays!

From the contest rules:

Phandroid reserves the right to disqualify any entrants for any reasons including but not limited to: spamming, cheating, creating multiple accounts for the purpose of creating multiple entries, attempting to circumvent the rules, failing to meet the age requirement, failing to reach the residency and mailing address requirement.

So I guess they are checking that.

So what happens if two people share a computer? There's only one computer here and my wife and I share it. So, I'm just wondering what would they do then, would they disqualify her entry or mine just because we use the same computer? I'm just a little curious on how that would work?

Upvote 0
So what happens if two people share a computer? There's only one computer here and my wife and I share it. So, I'm just wondering what would they do then, would they disqualify her entry or mine just because we use the same computer? I'm just a little curious on how that would work?

well the contest is over so not sure it matters anymore. I would suggest emailing the phandroid team though
r o b @ p h a n d r o i d . c o m

Reactions: papo12
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones