Hardcopy user manual for Inc.Tips

Last Updated:

1. Tucker5937

Tucker5937 Member

I found the place to call to get the user manual, if you want a paper version. It is the same size as the tips and hints book that comes with our phones, but about 5/8 of an inch thick. It is free. Here's the number: PCD Phones - 1-800-229-1235. Just got mine today. They should have included this with the phone.

Advertisement
    tzoller, windycity and shortbread like this.
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Moving this to the tips and tricks forums for easier access/viewing
  3. blastoff99

blastoff99 Well-Known Member

8 - 5 Eastern Time.
  4. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Thanks for the number. The reason they don't include them anymore is because the majority of people dont even crack the seal on them, I know I don't, I always read em online.

Everything else is going paperless to conserve resources so why not this too?

Thanks again for the number and welcome to the forums :D
  5. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

What is this paper material you speak of?
    GrandMasterB likes this.
  6. blastoff99

blastoff99 Well-Known Member

It used to come from a thing known as a "tree."
  7. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

Wait a minute!,...I'm calling shenanigans on this! You mean to tell me in the old days I would've had to thumb through actual pages to read about my phone?..Like a book? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard! Next your gonna tell me music and movies used to be in cassette tape format.
  8. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Quick question... do they ask for any specific information about your phone or just take your word for that you have one? The reason I ask is because I won't even have my phone for another 2 weeks but if I can order this now then I can read up before my phone arrives.

I actually like real books over PDF's.
  9. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Just give them a quick call, worst case is they tell you no and you call back after you get the device. :)
  10. 5150Marley

5150Marley Well-Known Member

You just tell em you need a manual for the incredible... in a few days its at your door.

Best of all its FREE!!!!:D
  11. windycity

windycity Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  12. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Just an update in case anyone cares, the ordering process was quick and painless and it ships super fast. I ordered it on Tuesday evening and got it in the mail Friday. I just told them I needed the manual for the HTC Incredible and she took down my name and address. That's it.

And now I see why this thing didn't just ship with the phone. It's HUGE, almost 300 pages! Probably weighs twice as much as the phone itself.
  13. tzoller

tzoller Active Member

Received mine less than a week after I called. Can't be easier....
  14. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

I'll stick to reading it on my PC. Why have a 42" monitor if I'm going to stare at a little booklet? ;)