• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hardcopy user manual for Inc.

I found the place to call to get the user manual, if you want a paper version. It is the same size as the tips and hints book that comes with our phones, but about 5/8 of an inch thick. It is free. Here's the number: PCD Phones - 1-800-229-1235. Just got mine today. They should have included this with the phone.

Thanks for the number. The reason they don't include them anymore is because the majority of people dont even crack the seal on them, I know I don't, I always read em online.

Everything else is going paperless to conserve resources so why not this too?

Thanks again for the number and welcome to the forums :D

Upvote 0
Quick question... do they ask for any specific information about your phone or just take your word for that you have one? The reason I ask is because I won't even have my phone for another 2 weeks but if I can order this now then I can read up before my phone arrives.

I actually like real books over PDF's.

Just give them a quick call, worst case is they tell you no and you call back after you get the device. :)

Upvote 0
Quick question... do they ask for any specific information about your phone or just take your word for that you have one? The reason I ask is because I won't even have my phone for another 2 weeks but if I can order this now then I can read up before my phone arrives.

I actually like real books over PDF's.

You just tell em you need a manual for the incredible... in a few days its at your door.

Best of all its FREE!!!!:D

Upvote 0
Just an update in case anyone cares, the ordering process was quick and painless and it ships super fast. I ordered it on Tuesday evening and got it in the mail Friday. I just told them I needed the manual for the HTC Incredible and she took down my name and address. That's it.

And now I see why this thing didn't just ship with the phone. It's HUGE, almost 300 pages! Probably weighs twice as much as the phone itself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones