• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Has anybody received Extended battery from VZW online?

twister6

Android Expert
Jul 30, 2010
I placed an order for DX extended battery back in August 18th. Remember we had a post about BAT30 discount combined with Corp discount? A day later, just like many others, I got confirmation that it was sold out and on back order. It has been almost a month and I keep checking with VZW internet order department and keep hearing its still on back order. What about others? Has anybody received their extended battery ordered around that time yet? I hate to cancel the order because it was a damn good discount of almost 50% off original price, so just curious about others.

This is too funny. I called them up during the day yesterday and got the BS about "still on back order". So last night after reading these replies I wrote them a nasty email. This morning I got a reply to my email with confirmation and tracking number for battery to arrive on Monday. The only catch, they said discounts can't be combined and only original BAT30 30% can be applicable. If I'm not happy, cancel the order and use my corp 25% discount. Bastards!!! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain about 30% off...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones