Has anybody received Extended battery from VZW online?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide This Topic's Starter

I placed an order for DX extended battery back in August 18th. Remember we had a post about BAT30 discount combined with Corp discount? A day later, just like many others, I got confirmation that it was sold out and on back order. It has been almost a month and I keep checking with VZW internet order department and keep hearing its still on back order. What about others? Has anybody received their extended battery ordered around that time yet? I hate to cancel the order because it was a damn good discount of almost 50% off original price, so just curious about others.

Advertisement
  2. Kamikaze77

Kamikaze77 Member

I got mine about a week ago...ordered around same time and used same discounts.

Only difference is that the VZW customer service canceled my original order since the card didn't go through initially and the rep reordered it over the phone. Still went on backorder and just randomly showed up at my house without any email saying it was on it's way.

3. heelsbigc

heelsbigc Member

Ordered on the 18th as well, I had to call and email vzw several times. I finally got my battery this last monday. If I were you I call and bug them about it.

4. twister6

Will do it!

5. twister6

This is too funny. I called them up during the day yesterday and got the BS about "still on back order". So last night after reading these replies I wrote them a nasty email. This morning I got a reply to my email with confirmation and tracking number for battery to arrive on Monday. The only catch, they said discounts can't be combined and only original BAT30 30% can be applicable. If I'm not happy, cancel the order and use my corp 25% discount. Bastards!!! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain about 30% off...

6. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Well-Known Member

Guys, don't hate me.. I ordered on 18th as well, using bat30 and corporate 25%... got it two day later. Total was $28 plus change

7. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

Huh.... I ordered two days ago and got it today. I'm charging as I type.

8. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

So did I. :D

9. brandonmg99

brandonmg99 Well-Known Member

i ordered mine about a week and a half ago and got it the next day

10. twister6

Based on your screen name, Vit'ka, ti sukin syn :p j/k :D

I will call VZW back to complain again. That seems to be the only way to get anything done...

11. droidXdominator

droidXdominator Member

wow, I guess I'm lucky, I just got mine a week ago from the vzw local store and with my discount it was only $35. I love it. My phone still fits in both my car dock and my entertainment dock too!

12. Kletus

Kletus New Member

I just walked in and bought mine from the local store. I absolutely love it.

My battery life used to be limited to barely 18 holes of golf when using the gps and Freecaddie. Now I can play and I have around half power left.