• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Has anyone got the msl/spc code from the centura?

DavDaddy

Lurker
Jul 9, 2012
Does anyone know how to read the msl from an straight talk Galaxy Centura? I've tried about every app and method I can find including alogcat, Terminal Emulator as "su," msl utility, and a few other reader type apps I can't recall off hand.

I came across one post where someone claimed to have gotten it with an "MEID app" however he never indicated a name and hadn't posted since.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dav

I'm kinda new to this stuff but I think they stripped the diag mode from the phone. you might be able to get it from another phones rom and put in into the centura then use cdma workshop or dfs and the 16 digit password and get the msl/spc that way. like i said though I could be completely wrong and you might get a brick. I have already bricked this phone once and a usb jig wouldnt even bring it back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones