• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HBOOT driver help

Download this:
http://www.unrevoked.com/rootwiki/l...unrevoked.com/recovery/android-usb-driver.zip

extract this zip and remember where you save it on your PC.

plug in your phone to the PC. make sure USB debugging is on.

turn off your phone

boot into bootloader (hold power + vol-down)

select HBOOT USB. you should hear your PC make the USB connected sound. When it starts to look for drivers, point it to that extracted zip folder. It will install the driver.

next, boot into the bootloader again, but this time, go to Recovery. The same thing will happen on your PC. install the driver in the same way

next, boot your phone normally. When windows asks for drivers, do the same thing again.

Once you've installed the driver for these 3 different USB modes, you'll be all set.

Upvote 0
! C:\Users\**\Downloads\android-usb-driver.zip: CRC failed in Android USB Driver\amd64\WUDFUpdate_01007.dll. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\**\Downloads\android-usb-driver.zip: CRC failed in Android USB Driver\i386\WdfCoInstaller01007.dll. The file is corrupt

I got this message when i try to extract the zip file.. can someone please help me? :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones