Headphone glitchSupport

1. fmartin18x

fmartin18x Member

I am using a HTC DHD. After I plugged out my headphones with mic today, I realised that the headphone with mic icon is still shown on the top bar. Therefore, I can't play music through the phone's native speaker. I tried to plug in and out the jack again but the icon still appear. I tried to reset the phone but there's nothing. Can anybody suggest me what to do? :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. landovr

landovr Well-Known Member

did you try taking the battery out, pressing the power button, and then putting the battery back in. If all else fails i would try a factory reset.
  3. landovr

If it was my phone i would probably try using a can of compressed air and blowing into the headphone jack hole.
    fmartin18x likes this.
  4. fmartin18x

fmartin18x Member

thanks mate.. it works like magicc.. =) thanks again once.
  5. landovr

did you do a factory reset or just blow in the headphone jack. Just curious in case it ever happens to me.
  6. fmartin18x

fmartin18x Member

I used a can of compressed air and blasted it into the headphone jack. Then the headphone with mic icon just disappear. Thanks anyway for the tip. :)
  7. DannyR2811

DannyR2811 Well-Known Member

Sort of a glitch but my DHD thinks my Dre.Beats Tour without Mic has a mic on? It works fine just thought a normal headphone icon would show like when I used my old iPod headphones