• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Headphone headache

mobily

Sep 5, 2010
Hey all,

I am looking to get a set of headphones for the Desire which have volume control, mic and forward and backward etc.

The stock headphones are not bad surprisingly but no volume control and the ear buds are very large and are not the most comfortable.

I have read a lot about the sony MW600 bluetooth (BT) headphones but concerned about sound quality over BT. Does anyone have any experience of these and whether they are worth it over wired headphones with no controls as I can't find any wired headphones with the controls I am looking for that will work with the Desire!

The benefit of the bluetooth is I can connect the headphones I find the most comfortable to the adaptor.

Any help appreciated :)

I've literally JUST bought these today

argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ArgosGSGiftModeExitCmd?action=StoreCatalogDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001

I've only had a little listen with them but they sound really nice. but the remote doesn't work with the stock music app, I'm currently using music mod, brilliant media app, well recommend these earphones

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones