• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Headphone in-line remote for Desire

I have a set of Zagg smartbuds in ear headphones which have a in-line control that one click pauses, two clicks fast forward, it states it can do three clicks for rewind but Desire/Poweramp app doesn't recognise it. It let's you answer calls via the in line mic, but not make calls...... sounds better than my Sennheiser CX 400II's.... (which means they sound great) a little pricey, so look out for discount codes from the Zagg site.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if the Skullcandy Titan Earbuds With Mic work with the Desire?

Skullcandy Titan Earbud With Mic For iPhone 3G / 3GS (Chrome) - Electronics at Play.com (UK)

I want something decent so I can listen to music but that I can use to answer calls on as well.

if you want something good and can answer and end calls, look into klipsch image s4i. the volume buttons on it doesnt work, but you can play stop music, dail the last number, answer and end calls with the center button.

a lot of reviewers and well known websites has rated the S4i to be one of the best headphones for that price range

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones