Headphones for ATT S2Tips

1. markzolotoy

markzolotoy Active Member

Can someone please recommend good function headphones for ATT S2?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. xisruno

xisruno Well-Known Member

I like Klipsch

I have the Image X10 In-Ear Headphones Sound very nice
  3. Pepe7698

Pepe7698 Well-Known Member

Klipsch S4 is what I use. Only use them for listening to music, I love the sound.
  4. markzolotoy

markzolotoy Active Member

But I want these that I can use to make calls as well.
  5. Money_Mark

Money_Mark Well-Known Member

I use the Beats by Dre. Sound is premium. Headphone jacks fit in phone case without issue, and has an alternate phones cord that includes mic and call answering toggle button.
  6. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Definetly picking up a pair of bests after this Christmas season. Does it have a control so that you skip tracks?
  7. enojy

enojy Active Member

For the price, the NuForce NE-700 are pretty great.

Amazon.com: Nuforce NE-700M (smoky bronze color) Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone. (Improved Mic New Production): Electronics

I too was looking for high quality sound AND a microphone, and ended up with these. I took a chance considering how many reviews there were talking of poor build quality, but after 6 months, mine are still just fine. Just don't tug on them or ball them up when not in use, I suppose!
  8. misterrunon

misterrunon Well-Known Member

beats have too much bass, and sound as good as $50 headphones (from a good brand). that is at least what people say (i haven't listened to them myself). i own a pair of ultimate ears 10.. just got my phone today, but i will be testing how the sound quality is vs. my old vibrant.