• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Headphones for HTC Inspire 4G

These Senneiser headphones actually sound really good

they have 3 different ear tips

Newegg.com - Sennheiser - Sport Headphones (CX 380)

dont let the price fool you, they are really great headphones

if you wanna spend a little and get good headphones under $100
Newegg.com - Klipsch - Image S4 Headphones (BLACK)

I use the Klipsch everyday and they sound great

if you wanna spend over $100 let me know

The click volume control usually only works with the iphone/ ipod touch, but I haven't tried it with any other device

Upvote 0
I have gone blue tooth and never looked back.

I use these for everything. Movies and music when the girl friends asleep, talking on the phone via iphone while working around the house...i guess thats about it.

I DONT walkaround he grocery store with head phones on so the fact that they are full head phones is no issue..plus they are WIRELESS so they work great when excercising... I LOVE LOVE LOVE no wires!

Dell.com - BH200 Bluetooth 2.0 Stereo Headset for Dell Vostro 410 Desktop customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

They have the added benifit of working pause/fast forward/play/rewind buttons when used with my Dell computers.

I can walk from one level of my house to the other with the phone still on the charger with these and they still work.

They are collapsible and will fold up for packing into a lap top bag, suitcase, even my gtab works with them (and they fit in that case to). Not that great for pocket use though.

People say they hear me great with these. (microphone and controls on right side)

Upvote 0
Is you want the best look no further than Shure's, there expensive but their sound quality is unmatched.

Shure Americas | Music + Mobile

Maybe the best sound quality but i still think bluetooth wireless is the way to go for portable devices...

Ever get in your car and have the seat bealt tangle up in your wires...then again when you go to take the seat belt off??? Or be walking through the house and have a door knob snag your wire and RIP he phones off your head (or worse..yank you backwards and cause you to fall???))

I have.....

No wires..never again..lol

Upvote 0
i really love Bose. I have a regular Bose headphones with my ipod and am very happy with it. So I just want to know if the volume control one (MIE2i) will work with inspire.

if you already own them and like them, great

tons of options, but if you like them; good

I dont know if anyone really has an answer, im going to say it wont work....but maybe 2.2 software added this???:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones