• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

heat index was 117 today...ain't no body got time fo Dat!!

trophynuts

Extreme Android User
Jul 6, 2010
SouthEastern US
1584a44.png

it was soooooo hot......

I feel for you! I used to live in Dallas, where 100+ temperatures combined with 95%+ humidity is normal throughout the summer. (I'm so glad to be home in Southern California.)

btw this was at 6 o'clock in the afternoon....it's currently 830pm and still 110 heat index...94% humidity
I remember waiting until midnight to go for walks with my brother-in-law when he was staying with us. Even then, it was still hot and humid, but at least it was BETTER.

Now that I'm back in SoCal, I continually find myself laughing at the natives--even though *I* am a native, too!--who moan and groan about the heat and MISERABLE humidity...when it's like 85 with 20% humidity. :rolleyes:

The weather you're experiencing now, is that pretty much the norm for this time of year?

Upvote 0
Congress and Obama doesn't have anything to do with this weather...lol I'm in South Korea and yes it's typical here. I've been here for the month of August for the last 6 years.
Hang in there. When does the temp start to drop? Hopefully, not too long from now. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones