• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello and a comment for admins

Hi everyone. Love the site and haave found it to be a great resource. Thanks for the hard work.
I do have one comment. I may have missed it but a mobile version is needed. I can't use the site with my Droid. There's no place to put a finger. I hit something I didn't want every time. I can't ale it.
As a webmaster myself I know its difficult. I did see a mod on how to strip everything out with some php but I can't find the link now. I post it if I can find it. I've been leaving parts of sidebars empty. Text links make the money anyway.
This all means nothing if I missed the mobile link.

Anyway I'm glad to be signed up after in the background so long.

One question. Is it cool to have a signature point to my website for android.

Thanks

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. Love the site and haave found it to be a great resource. Thanks for the hard work.
I do have one comment. I may have missed it but a mobile version is needed. I can't use the site with my Droid. There's no place to put a finger. I hit something I didn't want every time. I can't ale it.
As a webmaster myself I know its difficult. I did see a mod on how to strip everything out with some php but I can't find the link now. I post it if I can find it. I've been leaving parts of sidebars empty. Text links make the money anyway.
This all means nothing if I missed the mobile link.

Anyway I'm glad to be signed up after in the background so long.

One question. Is it cool to have a signature point to my website for android.

Thanks
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones