• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, Bonjour, Goddag, and Hola! From me!

Hi all,

I've registered a while back but seemed to have lost track with the real world as one sometimes does. However, I'm getting back into things now.

I bought an HTC Hero last October, brilliant smart phone, most probably the best and I see that the latest roms are still pushing it beyond it's limits, it's amazing that there is still life in it.

Sadly I sold it, however I just bought a HTC Desire as a replacement and think it's still just as amazing, I can't live without an Android phone.

Anyway enough of that, I look forward to getting to know fellow Android users on here and hoping to help others with problems as I've been through lot's so hopefully I've got some technical know for certain Android problems.

I'm from the South west of England, UK, 27, working in the IT industry.

Bye for now.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones