• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone, I'm a designer

varmias

Lurker
Jun 8, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm a designer that's fairly new to app development, but I was extremely interested in making an app to see what would happen, so I got into it right away, hired a developer and made my first app called Weatherback Wallpaper.

I love to be creative and making things to show off to the public, so I decided to give this a try, testing my ability to design products from head to toe. I do have some coding background, but not enough to make a full app, and wasn't going to let my lack of development prevent me from reaching my goal. I think that products with design direction are extremely important, as it dictates the entire user experience, and ultimately what the product will be.

Nice meeting you guys, I'd love to answer any questions

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones