• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone!

K-Rizzle

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2009
My name is Kelly, mama of 2, wife to a wonderful hubby and...

the proud new owner of my (beloved) HTC Hero, I told my husband I was going to marry this phone instead! I love it SO much.

I just got it Friday, via best buy's AWESOME deal ($99.99 for new sprint customers). I had actually started my contract 2 days before, on a samsung instinct but it was very plain and didn't do things I wanted it to, (like rotate a picture, which is a very basic thing to do).

I paid $100.00 for the instinct with the new service (from an actual sprint store, not best buy), but once I figured out I didn't like it, I started the search for a new phone. I was originally going to spend the $279.00 (with $100.00 mail in rebate) on the one from the sprint store, but I had to save up.

When I saw the best buy deal, I was so bummed because even though I'd only signed up TWO days prior, I thought they'd consider me an existing customer, but I called them and asked if they'd let me bring my instinct back to the sprint store and get the hero from them for the $99.00 deal, and they said yes!

So yeah, lol, there's my story. I am IN LOVE with this phone, lol. I look forward to posting here!

My name is Kelly, mama of 2, wife to a wonderful hubby and...

the proud new owner of my (beloved) HTC Hero, I told my husband I was going to marry this phone instead! I love it SO much.

I just got it Friday, via best buy's AWESOME deal ($99.99 for new sprint customers). I had actually started my contract 2 days before, on a samsung instinct but it was very plain and didn't do things I wanted it to, (like rotate a picture, which is a very basic thing to do).

I paid $100.00 for the instinct with the new service (from an actual sprint store, not best buy), but once I figured out I didn't like it, I started the search for a new phone. I was originally going to spend the $279.00 (with $100.00 mail in rebate) on the one from the sprint store, but I had to save up.

When I saw the best buy deal, I was so bummed because even though I'd only signed up TWO days prior, I thought they'd consider me an existing customer, but I called them and asked if they'd let me bring my instinct back to the sprint store and get the hero from them for the $99.00 deal, and they said yes!

So yeah, lol, there's my story. I am IN LOVE with this phone, lol. I look forward to posting here!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones