• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on these forums for over a month since I got my Samsung Galaxy Note (that's where I've spent the majority of my time). Prior to the Note, I was an iPhone 4 user, which also happened to be my first smart phone. It made me realize smart phones were definitely the way to go - before the iPhone I never thought I'd use the features of a smart phone. How wrong I was. The Note has been far superior, in my opinion, to the iPhone, and I can't imagine ever leaving Android.

Looking forward to contributing and learning!

E

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on these forums for over a month since I got my Samsung Galaxy Note (that's where I've spent the majority of my time). Prior to the Note, I was an iPhone 4 user, which also happened to be my first smart phone. It made me realize smart phones were definitely the way to go - before the iPhone I never thought I'd use the features of a smart phone. How wrong I was. The Note has been far superior, in my opinion, to the iPhone, and I can't imagine ever leaving Android.

Looking forward to contributing and learning!

E

Welcome E!

It's great to have you here. I like that you have experience as an iPhone user and that you are balanced in your assessment. That kind of attitude goes a long way around here. Can't wait for you to contribute. Anything you need, hit me up on PM. I will do my best to help.:D

jmar

Reactions: eaiello1086
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones