• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone

I am from Surprise, Arizona and a retired U.S. Army Vet. I have been looking for a forum that covers the SGP 5.0 and so far this one seems like the best choice out there. I'm also a member of the Toshiba Thrive Forum, a bunch of great guys with lots of knowledge in the Android subject. I have read over some of the few forums that covers the SGP 5.0 but didn't not really like some of the responses to questions or should I said the "Tone" in which they were answer. I have come to your forum a couple of times and broused over some of the threads and it seems that there is a bunch of good people with no grandiosity complex here, which is always good. Anyway, I will wait till I get my SGP 5.0 and work with it before I ask any questions. Thanks:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones