• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

LilianTepes

Oct 30, 2013
Finland
Hello!

My name is Viviane, I'm 21 and I live in Turku, which is located in south-western coast of Finland.

My last phone was a Nokia N8, that decided to die on me. So I started looking for a new phone. I did not want to get a new Nokia, now that Microsoft owns it. I looked trough many different phones, from various makers like LG, Samsung etc. Then one day I saw the advert for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the TV, and it woke my interest. So I started looking trough videos and reviews of the Note 3, after many years of having mainly Nokia phones, the Android Jellybean seemed a very strange OS. But once I had looked trough a few videos, I was sure; this is going to be my next phone.

And this is why I joined the forum :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones