• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

My names chezm2bme...thats french for Justen..lol
Im a tech enthusiest..samsung supporter..product tester for good ole sammy.

I own a Samsung Note 2, S3, Note 3, S4, and S5.

I currently use the S5 as a product tester as well as part of the Samsung Mobile Insights Program

I have questions...and i have answers.

So i cant wait to get chugging on this forum.

I also love forum games (its a passion as well).

Im of the belief that the android community is the best on any planet..not just ours..lol

Im from the midwest...USA..

IM A LOVER OF ALL THINGS ANDROID

Thanks for having me here

Chezm2bme
Justen

Please send me or any other staff member a private message if you feel like talking about this. You can report bad behavior in our forums.
But I'm not sure if you still feel this way, since I've seen you posting sure this message.

I decided to not let the few take the fun outta it...had some coffee..ate some cookies..and went back at it...i am not here to judge.. i will not let a select few ruin the fun i am having.. i look forward to logging on and going back and forth with witty remarks and sensational fun..
I was hurt...however..a greater dawn is upon us every day..and i love this too much to just give up on what brightens my day..without this daily banter i dont know what id do...theres some really smart caring people on here and i choose to still be a part of that!..i wanted to stay off the forum but i found myself logging in laughing at the posts..so i just couldnt stay away.

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
I decided to not let the few take the fun outta it...had some coffee..ate some cookies..and went back at it...i am not here to judge.. i will not let a select few ruin the fun i am having.. i look forward to logging on and going back and forth with witty remarks and sensational fun..
I was hurt...however..a greater dawn is upon us every day..and i love this too much to just give up on what brightens my day..without this daily banter i dont know what id do...theres some really smart caring people on here and i choose to still be a part of that!..i wanted to stay off the forum but i found myself logging in laughing at the posts..so i just couldnt stay away.

Fantastic glad to hear it! If you have any other questions or issues please feel free to PM me!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones