• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello fellow android phans!

Sweed

Sep 27, 2009
I've already made a few post and figured I might as well create an introduction.
I'm the happy owner of a g1

Now, I do have a question about getting a new phone though.
For a long time I thought that I would have no reason to upgrade my phone, but my g1 has grown slow.
If I do get a new phone, It'll have to be early december
Will any new android phones be out on the market by then, preferably with a keyboard?

The keyboard isn't a neccesty. But I do want an android that can handle more apps than the g1 withought slowing down.
I know the sprint htc hero is comming out, and it's supposed to be faster than the original htc hero
But will it do.

I'd rather not go to the method of cyanogenmod.
But the current software runs too slow
I don't want to have to wait to see my homescreen!

I've already made a few post and figured I might as well create an introduction.

For a long time I thought that I would have no reason to upgrade my phone, but my g1 has grown slow.
Will any new android phones be out on the market by then, preferably with a keyboard?

The keyboard isn't a neccesty. But I do want an android that can handle more apps than the g1 withought slowing down.
I know the sprint htc hero is comming out, and it's supposed to be faster than the original htc hero
But will it do.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

But will it do.

Welcome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones