Hello, folks!

Last Updated:

1. libradawg

libradawg Member

My name's Nathan, Nate or N8, whichever works best. Have never been a big mobile guy until recently after I fell in love with my new Android, and I'm ready to dive in! I'm here for apps questions and support. I'm great with computers so hopefully that'll make my questions less painful than they inevitably will be, but we'll see. I'm insanely into sports, namely Major League Baseball and NFL. I'm also a movie buff, so if you have any OT questions about anything sports or movies, I'm your man.

Looks like a great place to hang around and I'm happy to be here! Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello Nathan, Nate or N8. (I couldn't choose... :p) Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

For starters, here's a link to our LG Optimus V section, where you'll find tons of useful info, tips, and help if needed from the folks here that know that phone best.

LG Optimus V - Android Forums

Also, it sounds like you'll probably be interested in The Lounge, our section for non-Android related chatter. There you'll find sub-sections for sports and TV/movies, and more.

The Lounge - Android Forums

If there's something else we can do to assist you, just let us know - we'd be happy to help. Enjoy the forums, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam
  3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

I choose N8! Welcome N8!
    I see my friend eyebeam has gotcha set up with a couple useful links up there:D
    And like he said, if you need anything, just let us know:)
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome aboard :)

DS
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Glad to have ya!

Thanks for stopping in to join the ranks. :)