• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from a retired mom in Alaska

Kilia

Feb 22, 2012
Alaska
Hello all, I'm a 71 year old retired mom (yep), who has been playing around with PC computers since 1985. Used to have my own BBS in the 80's called "Kookie's Korner".

This past Saturday was when I finally got involved with smartphones. I have a Motorola Milestone X2 from my carrier ACS in Alaska.

Hope to find out more info and make friends here in androidland. :D

Hello Kilia and welcome to android forums we're glad to have you here :) here is a link to your phone http://phandroid.com/motorola-milestone-2/ in the phones
section where you can find your model phone there you find the overview,specs reviews,pictures,videos,news, and can create a discussion on it too and at AF I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends I hope you find this helpful and also check out our AndroidApplications.com
section too to find apps for your phone I hope you have fun enjoy the forums

Reactions: Kilia
Upvote 0
Hello Kilia, welcome to Android Forums. I was a Sysop back in the eighties for TWSUBBS... Wichita University. We echoed ILink conferences... was lots of fun.
Congrats on the new phone. We have an area set up just for the users of your Milestone that I'm certain you will enjoy checking out. Here is a link to that area:
Motorola Milestone 2 - Android Forums
Have fun and thanks for joining this community.

Upvote 0
Hello Kilia, welcome to Android Forums. I was a Sysop back in the eighties for TWSUBBS... Wichita University. We echoed ILink conferences... was lots of fun.
Congrats on the new phone. We have an area set up just for the users of your Milestone that I'm certain you will enjoy checking out. Here is a link to that area:
Motorola Milestone 2 - Android Forums
Have fun and thanks for joining this community.
Thanks for the welcome too, olbriar.
Out of curiosity, what BBS software did you use back then? I ran Wildcat on mine. Also "Kookie's Korner" was located in Huntington Beach, Calif.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones