• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello from marie

MarieRKYKV

Lurker
Apr 18, 2012
Hi all,

Just joined the forum to find cool information about Android and get a chance to share about my work on this side too

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, a Samsung Galaxy Note and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 .... yes I like Samsung devices!

I will post some infos about the first app we release with my small team, ABC Kid International which is available on Google Play now

Cheers
Marie

Hello Marie. Welcome to Android Forums. It's great to have you here. You will want to check out the links below. They are the phone and tablet lists. Just open a list and find the Samsung device you would like to read up on and give it a click. We also have a designated area for announcing app releases. It's there and only there that such announcements are welcome. I encourage you to use the area for it's watched by our users for it's there that they expect such announcements. I will also post a link to that area. Have fun and thanks for joining the community.

http://androidforums.com/android-phones/
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums
Application Announcements - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones