• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from the cold Norway

Hi everybody.

I've been looking at Android phones with great interest for some time now, and yesterday I got my first ever Android phone, a HTC Magic.

I live in Norway, on the top of Europe :D

I work professionally with mobile solutions, primarily Mobile Device Management and Windows Mobile from a semi-tech, semi-sales perspective.

I also write a couple of gadget blogs and recently started a Norwegian Android forum.

I came here because the Android community in Norway is (naturally) very small at the moment, and I wanted to take part of an active and resourceful international Android community. This was the biggest and most active I could find :cool:

The first couple of months I expect to learn more, ask questions and lurk around in the forums to find my way around. Later I hope to participate more and give value back.

Hi everybody.

I've been looking at Android phones with great interest for some time now, and yesterday I got my first ever Android phone, a HTC Magic.

I live in Norway, on the top of Europe :D

I work professionally with mobile solutions, primarily Mobile Device Management and Windows Mobile from a semi-tech, semi-sales perspective.

I also write a couple of gadget blogs and recently started a Norwegian Android forum.

I came here because the Android community in Norway is (naturally) very small at the moment, and I wanted to take part of an active and resourceful international Android community. This was the biggest and most active I could find :cool:

The first couple of months I expect to learn more, ask questions and lurk around in the forums to find my way around. Later I hope to participate more and give value back.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones