• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from the Dude...

Just a quick note to say "Hi!" to everyone and introduce myself.

As I write this I am planning on buying a Samsung Moment tomorrow. My girlfriend told me about this board and so I thought I'd check it out for myself.

(It's good having a computer and tech nut for a girlfriend. And no, I'm not trading her for the world!)

That's about all I can think of to say right now. Besides, you folks will get to meet me through my future posts.

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!! :p

Just a quick note to say "Hi!" to everyone and introduce myself.

As I write this I am planning on buying a Samsung Moment tomorrow. My girlfriend told me about this board and so I thought I'd check it out for myself.

(It's good having a computer and tech nut for a girlfriend. And no, I'm not trading her for the world!)

That's about all I can think of to say right now. Besides, you folks will get to meet me through my future posts.

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!! :p

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones