• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello everyone! My name is Christopher & I have the HTC Eris. This is my first smartphone & after only a few weeks, I don't know how I ever 'made do' with just a basic cell phone. I am a huge fan of my Gmail account so I knew I wanted an Android phone. It was a tough decision between the Moto Droid & the Eris, but size & weight were the ultimate determining factors. Although I am just getting around to introducing myself, I have been reading tons of threads. This is an awesome forum! I have already learned so many things about my new phone! Thank you guys & I'm glad to be part of this community! :D

Hello everyone! My name is Christopher & I have the HTC Eris. This is my first smartphone & after only a few weeks, I don't know how I ever 'made do' with just a basic cell phone. I am a huge fan of my Gmail account so I knew I wanted an Android phone. It was a tough decision between the Moto Droid & the Eris, but size & weight were the ultimate determining factors. Although I am just getting around to introducing myself, I have been reading tons of threads. This is an awesome forum! I have already learned so many things about my new phone! Thank you guys & I'm glad to be part of this community! :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones