• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blutz18

Feb 20, 2010
Hello

I just set up my Android Forums account today. I did get a chance to read most of the rules and regulations already.

I also had a chance to browse some of the site already. Thank you for putting up this site and all of the work everyone does to maintain it.

I am considering buying the Nexus One when It comes to Verizon and had some questions before I bought it. I will search the site and if I can not find the information I will shoot out a couple of questions.

Blutz18

Hello

I just set up my Android Forums account today. I did get a chance to read most of the rules and regulations already.

I also had a chance to browse some of the site already. Thank you for putting up this site and all of the work everyone does to maintain it.

I am considering buying the Nexus One when It comes to Verizon and had some questions before I bought it. I will search the site and if I can not find the information I will shoot out a couple of questions.

Blutz18
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones