• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So, I'm always guilty of lurking in forums, chat rooms, etc (sorry to anyone that sees me do this).

I do technical support for a small software company in Saint Paul and I love it (most of the time... be kind to your tech support person and try restarting your machine before you call...).

I purchased a Samsung Moment after a bit of research and every little quirk I've found with it has had a suggestion or workaround here. So, when I finally find something that might help someone else, I want to be able to mention it. And, I want to be able to thank those that have given solutions to the problems I have seen.

I love my phone and am excited to have Linux on it over Windows Mobile or the Apple OS (I am a proud owner of an iPod but couldn't bring myself to get iPhone).

At work I run Linux and Mac machines, I run Linux and Windows at home. But I only came to the light about two years ago when I started my current job. Until then, all I knew was Windows and that I didn't like the computers with the Apples on them. Opinions very thankfully change.

Cheers and many thanks to those that have made my switch to an Android phone easy.

CupcakeNinja

So, I'm always guilty of lurking in forums, chat rooms, etc (sorry to anyone that sees me do this).

I do technical support for a small software company in Saint Paul and I love it (most of the time... be kind to your tech support person and try restarting your machine before you call...).

I purchased a Samsung Moment after a bit of research and every little quirk I've found with it has had a suggestion or workaround here. So, when I finally find something that might help someone else, I want to be able to mention it. And, I want to be able to thank those that have given solutions to the problems I have seen.

I love my phone and am excited to have Linux on it over Windows Mobile or the Apple OS (I am a proud owner of an iPod but couldn't bring myself to get iPhone).

At work I run Linux and Mac machines, I run Linux and Windows at home. But I only came to the light about two years ago when I started my current job. Until then, all I knew was Windows and that I didn't like the computers with the Apples on them. Opinions very thankfully change.

Cheers and many thanks to those that have made my switch to an Android phone easy.

CupcakeNinja
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones