Hello

Last Updated: 2012-07-25 00:29:06
  1. Nicksick

Nicksick New Member

Hey my name is Tami and my son and I just purchased an Android 2.2. We keep having problems connecting to the internet. Sometimes we can connect via WiFi and sometimes we have to enter in the SSID and Network Key, ect. Most times we cannot connect to the internet and I cannot figure out why. I have googled and searched for a solution and have yet to fix the problem. Please anyone out there help me figure this out. The error message only says "Attention: a network error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen." Thank you and we hope to hear back from you all soon! ;)

Advertisement
  2. Nicksick

Nicksick New Member

I just posted about an error message not allowing me to connect to the internet via WiFi. I did want to mention that I AM able to connect via ethernet.
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome to AF although this is more for your phones support forum, if you just got the phone trying doing the normal pull battery for 5 update profile (ive had that problem and it fixed it if either of those aren't helpful take the phone back to the store and have them check it out
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Tami, Welcome to AF,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site, :ciao:
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hi Tami,

Welcome to AF. Thanks for joining the community. :ciao: