• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Justinas

Lurker
Dec 11, 2013
Good evening(9:35 PM here) everyone.
My name is Justinas and I am a beginner Android developer so I am here because of three reasons:
1. I want to become great android developer, so I can make apps and earn money while studying at University.
2. Want to expand the "known developers list". Maybe find some future partners or just same-minded buddies.
3. As I am Lithuanian, I do not have a lot of experience speaking in english, so I want to improve my English skills as well.

Bit more about me:
Studying software engineering, working out in gym (actually, got it paused for few months), Developing WEBs with PHP.

Hope I made it clear :)

Hello, Justinas! Welcome to our Android community. :) Glad to have you here with us!

You communicated that all very well. :)

Besides for our device specific areas and social areas, you might find this link to the Development area to be useful to you, Android Development - Android Forums Be sure and check it out, meet some of the folk and see if the area is what you are looking for.

Thanks for joining! Good luck with your goals!

Reactions: Justinas
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones