• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help anyone lg ally messed up!!!!

Tinilildiva

Lurker
Sep 16, 2010
:eek:I REALLY messed up my LG Ally and NEED help bad ANYONE willing to even TRY to help OMG I would SOOOOO be GRATEFUL!!!! So, I tried the whole Custom ROM thing, I'm so CLUELESS and NEVER should've attempted so please don't point that out sinbce I do know and totally REGRET it, but. I downloaded z4root since the Verizon update won't allow Universal Anroot (I believe it's called) then downloaded ROMManager, Titanium Backup, all that, Backed my phone up via Backup Assistant for Ally, Titanium, about every way I could think of, and copied ALL files on the SDCard to a file on my computer and backed everything I could, then downloaded Velocity 0.3 online uploaded it to my computer then I went to ROMManager to switch out my ROMS had to do a receive thru SD Card, had a little issue then I thought it was good, cuz I followed the directions and it finally restarted with Velocity. Well, tyhen I decided to partition my SD Card so I could download my apps to my SD Card rather than internal memory. Well, partitioned fine, then found out that I had to "reflash" Velocity back to my phone, so I started to and somewhere between there is where I messed it ALL up!?! And don't know what or why or how to fix it?! And honestly, I don't care if I take my phone back to STOCK, back to how it was before EVER downloading ANYTHING to it personally, if it goes back to JUST out of box is FINE....I JUST REALLY NEED IT BACK TO WORKING IN ANYWAY....ANYONE WILLING TO HELP???? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE???? tHe Reboot screen shows and it says ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.5 & the Verizon and LifesGood Splash screen displays but from those areas there's nothing more....HELP PLEASE?????

THANKS SOOO MUCH
~ Rach :eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones