• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help : Error installing Skype on Samsung Galaxy Gio

geottt

Lurker
Feb 25, 2012
Hello,

While trying to install Skype from Market or Skype or whatever site, I always get the answer from my mobile saying it is impossible to install in the internal nor in the external memory.

What am I doing wrong?

My Gio is brand new, with plenty of available memory, both internal and external and android version is 2.3.3

Thanks in advance, as I'm willing to offer it to my wife, as a birthday present, with a working Skype application.

Yves

Hello,

While trying to install Skype from Market or Skype or whatever site, I always get the answer from my mobile saying it is impossible to install in the internal nor in the external memory.

What am I doing wrong?

My Gio is brand new, with plenty of available memory, both internal and external and android version is 2.3.3

Thanks in advance, as I'm willing to offer it to my wife, as a birthday present, with a working Skype application.

Yves
Sorry for disturbing with my stupid question.

After cooling down myself a bit, I rebooted my Gio, and tried again to download and install skype ... and it went just fine ;-)

Rgds

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones