Help, EXACTLY what to alter to help battery life!Support

Last Updated:

1. jusdebbie

jusdebbie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the incredible and cant believe that the battery life is even worse than the eris! I am afraid to change ANY settings without knowing that it wont have impact on calls, texts, emails, internet, and so on. Does anyone have suggestions on specific changes to make? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Novaglarion

Novaglarion Active Member

There's a whole thread about this in the "Tips and Tricks" section. I would look there.

3. andrewzpsu

andrewzpsu Well-Known Member

Your phone is probably bugged like mine and not sleeping.

Check this by shutting it off and then starting it up. Turn the screen off from the beginning so it sleeps.
    So a minute or so later unlock the phone and check your awake time. If it equals your up time you are bugged.

To get the phone to start sleeping again you can put her in airplane mode and then put it back in normal mode. Or if that doesn't work you can down load a task killer and kill any one task that starts up with the phone like footprints or dialer. You must do that from inside the task manager as for some reason the widget didn't work correctly.

Oh and on that note do not use advanced task killer, it does not close itself correctly.

4. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

To go with what Andrew said, wait more like 5 -10 minutes. Some apps update (very slowly, lol) For mine, the times were synced until about 15 minutes after start-up. Then the phone finally went to sleep and the times separated.