• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP i have 15 minutes for my refund from the play store

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought bejeweled 2 from the store and installed it on my esteem and i want to side load it to my nexus 7 (not compatible as far as the market says) but i cant find the apk in data/apps/ does anyone know where it is located or could be located so i can side load it to my n7 in less than 15 minutes so i can refund it if it doesnt work?

i just bought bejeweled 2 from the store and installed it on my esteem and i want to side load it to my nexus 7 (not compatible as far as the market says) but i cant find the apk in data/apps/ does anyone know where it is located or could be located so i can side load it to my n7 in less than 15 minutes so i can refund it if it doesnt work?

With Astro File Manager, or some other file viewer, press it and (in Astro) press UP. Look in asec folder for the game.

Upvote 0
I think that's illegal here.

use root explorer

i wouldnt see how seeing that i bought the game.... i desided to keep it anyways because i love this game but i just need to get it installed on my n7.

we actually i got it installed but when i start the game it needs to download aditinal info and it wont download it...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones