• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help identifying older Android platform game please

SUroot

Extreme Android User
May 25, 2010
Riddlesden, West Yorkshire, UK
I used to have a platform game a year or two back that I cannot remember the name of. I thought it was called "switch" but there is something else called that.

It was a 2d platform game, where the floor was black and the walls (well, really the gap between the floor and ceiling) were white and again the ceiling was black. They weren't flat. They had various cut outs and shapes in them. There will be a switch somewhere in the room, that when pressed, inverts the whole scene so you are now looking at an inverted selection. Instead of walking though the white areas stood on black, you were now walking through the black areas, stood on white...

Its hard to explain....

I drew something in paint, with a before and after type thing going on. The red blob is actually a man.

switch.png

Ring any bells for anyone?

I had something on my iPod before I switched to android called ":Shift:". It looks quite similar to what you're describing.

Thanks very much, thats it. You see why I thought it was called "switch" now ;)

Unfortunately its in Lite and Paid versions now, but its always worth paying for a good game.

Unless I can dig out my titanium backup of it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones