• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help: I'm looking for the perfect media player.

Is there a media player that lets you create a playlist with multiple selecting. I hate having to long press on each song to create my list. I'm looking for any player free or paid with this option.

what phone do you have? my stock htc incredible player lets me check songs from a long list all at once... maybe you can find the htc player somewhere and port it to your phone... not sure if its sense specific player but it was stock on my phone... I wish it didn't read every ringtone I have as a song thats the only problem I have with it

Upvote 0
what phone do you have? my stock htc incredible player lets me check songs from a long list all at once... maybe you can find the htc player somewhere and port it to your phone... not sure if its sense specific player but it was stock on my phone... I wish it didn't read every ringtone I have as a song thats the only problem I have with it

I have the Moment. My stock is okay, I like it over everything else on the market, since nothing else allows multi-select. My stocks include ringtones also and that sucks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones