Hi folks - with the understanding that this is the N1 forum I am posting on, I'm debating whether to keep the N1 or RMA it, go back to my Droid (reactivating my Verizon account) and wait a few months, then reevaluate. Pros of Keeping: Display is great, better than Droid Much better form factor It's freaking FAST - blows away responsiveness of Droid Cons: T-Mobile network - 3G coverage seems to be much worse in my area; cell coverage in general is not as good, but acceptable Support model, as noted by many, is questionable for the moment I think the real key is the network, especially since the N1 will hit Verizon by summer. I'm a gadget geek and love having the latest and greatest, but after the "shine" has worn off, would I be better off having kept the Droid for now? It's a fine phone (though the form factor is blocky and heavy compared to the N1). I find I use the physical keyboard less and less (mainly because its placement is weak, top row of keys too close to the display) so that's not a factor for me. Thoughts? I need to decide in the next few days to be inside the N1 RMA window.