• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Well, that certainly seems to be a decent price for it.

It is something that i would just not have any use for, as far as me, personally.

If you can afford it, and think you might really use it, why not get it?

If it turns out you don't like it, it would seem you could get your money back by selling it for at least that much, if they are at all popular. :)

Reactions: LilianTepes
Upvote 0
So, I am going to get the Note 3 as soon as I get my paycheck.

One store has the Note 3 for 699€.
Other store has a Note 3 + Gear bundle on sale for 749€.

So, in the bundle, the price for the Gear would be 50€, I'm tempted.
Is the Gear worth the extra 50€? :thinking:

Yes, well worth it, especially @ that price.
I've switched to the LG G2 & miss the GEAR, much more so than the NOTE 3 on its own.

Upvote 0
yes get the gear with the bundle....i love my combo but i bought them seprately and now i regret it.......i should have waited that extra paycheck and bought both of them at the same time.

the gear is super cool and i have never gotten more conversations about a watch as much as i do now......to be honest it used to be pretty cool, but now it gets attention from everybody.....just getting tired of doing a demo....LOL

Upvote 0
yes get the gear with the bundle....i love my combo but i bought them seprately and now i regret it.......i should have waited that extra paycheck and bought both of them at the same time.

the gear is super cool and i have never gotten more conversations about a watch as much as i do now......to be honest it used to be pretty cool, but now it gets attention from everybody.....just getting tired of doing a demo....LOL

I've been buying so much vape gear lately that I'm gonna have to wait for a price drop for the Gear.

Upvote 0
I'd say get it as the bundle if you have the money to do so. Seems like an awesome deal to me.

@KOLIO why did you get rid of the 3 for the Lg?

Goin' off topic for ONE COOL GUIDE here folks,so,bear w/me please.:)

I was considering the G2 before the N3 & changed my mind one day (a virtual coin flip,so to speak).

The screen on the N3 was a 2-edged sword,beautiful,yet,cumbersome in overall size.If I were utilizing the S-PEN,perhaps I'd still have the N3,but,other than 1st/2nd day w/the phone,I never used it.

Into Week 2 w/the G2 & no regrets,as I'm looking at the QUALCOMM TOQ or SONY SW2.

Upvote 0
Not sure why the QUOTE button is NOT working on this site, but I would definitely get the Gear, (then sell it)!

I sold mine for $240 here on Craig's List Chicago.

huh? why sell it? it is a great device.....maybe wait a rumors of a gear 2 are in the works. i mean if you get the bundle to get the gear discount and then sell it your profit is like $30-$40....not much for me really.

Upvote 0
I looked through a few videos about the Gear.
I think I'm going to just keep it, seems cool.

Specially the find my phone app, I've misplaced my N8 so, so many times,
then used my other phone to call it, just to find it in most obvious places..
Also it's nice to be able to have the Gear on vibrate,
while the phone itself is in my messenger bag. Many times I've missed calls because I had not heard the phone when in noicy areas.
Plus of course the "James Bond"-effect... :D

I wish I can go pick it up soon...
I've had a Neo Hybrid and Glas.tR for a few weeks now waiting.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I've had a Neo Hybrid and Glas.tR for a few weeks now waiting.

I have both, you will be very happy with them
URL]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones