Help me find a case like thisAccessories

Last Updated:

1. j4claerr

j4claerr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for a case prefferably a vertical lether one similar to this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/2VA-BLACK-LEATHER-HOLSTER-CASE-Motorola-DROID-2-A955-/140440250815?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item20b2e429bf

The problem with that one is the magnet in the clip activates the multimedia mode. I love the case and would love the EXACT same one with a velcrow strap instead of a magnet strap.... If anyone knows of one I would appreciate it. I know Verizon has the "horizonal" one but I would rather be able to clip it in my pocket rather than on my belt.

I use the multimedia dock every night so that is why I want a removeable one.

Advertisement
  2. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Set Your Location

That's relatively close. Do you want something that holsters to your belt or pocket?

3. Dragoro

Dragoro Well-Known Member

4. j4claerr

j4claerr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I would prefer that it clips to my pocket....

The other pouch would work as well but I dont like the way it clips. It clips horizontal instead of vertical.

5. sixt3denied

sixt3denied Member

I picked up a "Universal" motorola case at the Verizon store. Same reason - i want my phone to sit vertical, not horizontal. It fits perfectly for the Droid 2. Go to your Verizon store. It was labeled 'Universal case for Motorola".