• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mellepel

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
Hi guys can you pleaseee tell me from what kind of apps these 3 notifications are please only if you are sure about it. Thanks

Attachments

• 8082ECE5-67F8-4001-BEF8-1C22D331AE56.jpeg
    8082ECE5-67F8-4001-BEF8-1C22D331AE56.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 148
The dot on the right means "there are more notifications but we don't have space to show them all here".

The middle one is Samsung's "digital wellbeing" - a built-in feature for monitoring screen time and stuff like that.

The one on the left is some store or other. I can't remember which, but it's come up in previous question of this sort, and it definitely isn't a dating app (which I'm guessing might be the real question here, since (a) we get a lot of these questions and almost all of them are really asking whether their partner has a dating app on their phone, and (b) one of these has a heart symbol on it, which tends to be what triggers those questions).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones