• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me with my next phone/carrier

Alright guys I need a little help here. I've been using a prepaid Sidekick for the past 3 years. It's gotten the job done and for a great price, but now I crave something better. I'm going to start off and say that I LOVE TMobile. They have so much flexilibity in plans and payment methods. Their MyTouch brand is really unique to them and they will no doubt put out some great phones that can't be found anywhere else. AT&T and Verizone cost atleast $20 more for the exact same plan I would use for Tmobile. What the hell am I paying for exclusivity to the iPhone, or just getting ripped off? It's a joke, I can't believe people pay THAT much a month for cell phone bills. The MyTouch slide looks perfect for me. Full keyboard, android 2.1, everyone who has the phone loves it. And TMobile has a new no mytouch left behind deal, so don't talk about them not supporting it in 4 months. My next choice is Sprint and the Evo. They have the most affordable plans right behind tmobile which is good. However, before the Evo, I can't name a SINGLE smartphone that was good that was exclusive to them. I don't want to buy into their company if the Evo is the only good phone they will ever have. I'm asking for a little advice from you guys. What should I go for?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones