• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help! my apps have vanished from my pull up menu

eooxx

Lurker
Nov 4, 2008
i only have 8 of them left on my pull up menu: amazon mp3, contacts, dialer, email, gmail, googletalk, IM and maps. all my other downloads don't show here.

my phone was running a bit slow so i powered off then powered on and they were gone! (my phone was plugged in when i powered off then on - not sure its relevant)

all my apps are still on the phone under market>downloads, but i was wondering if there was a way i could get them back in the pull up menu.

please help!

i only have 8 of them left on my pull up menu: amazon mp3, contacts, dialer, email, gmail, googletalk, IM and maps. all my other downloads don't show here.

my phone was running a bit slow so i powered off then powered on and they were gone! (my phone was plugged in when i powered off then on - not sure its relevant)

all my apps are still on the phone under market>downloads, but i was wondering if there was a way i could get them back in the pull up menu.

please help!

if they are showing as INSTALLED under downloads but not in your app tray ... then while in downloads long-press and then select uninstall then install again... once you have done all the apps you want to re-install ... reboot the phone the apps should then show in your apps tray ...

If the app shows as FREE in the downloads section ... and not in the apps tray ... then just re-install and reboot phone ...

Upvote 0

please help!

I thought the same thing once. All you gotta do is press the menu button with the slide out menu open to change the menu filter settings. And btw download the "Advanced taskmanager" program and you can end any unneccesary running apps with it like ones that might be running in the background.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones